Why can't I send the email I created?

DanielT293
Participant

Why can't I send the email I created?

I signed up with a free trial to send out Thanksgiving cards to our customers, but it won't let me send the emails. The "Send Now" button is grayed out and I don't know why. Previously I couldn't send because I had too many contacts and I figured that out but now, I have no idea. Please add some kind of pop-up or guide so this can be more user friendly. Very frustrating when you have taken the time to make it perfect. On the upside, the card is beautiful and it was easy to make.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DanielT293 ,

Trial accounts can only do up to 100 sendouts during their trial period (e.g. 1 email to 100 contacts, 2 emails to 50 contacts, 5 emails to 20 contacts, etc.) To send to your contacts, you'll need to make a smaller list or reduce the size of your main list to 100 or less. Paid accounts have unlimited sendouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.