newsletter templates

Highlighted

newsletter templates

I only looked at your site to see what kind of newsletter templates you had, and was forced into creating an account. Now I can;t find any templates for anything without actually creating a mailing list, etc., and there is no "search" button t just search for your templates to see if we would like any. Back to google i go
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: newsletter templates

Hi @annettea46

I'm sorry about any confusion, but thank you for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to show you where you can find the templates in your trial account in case you'd like to try any of them out for your campaigns. Once you're logged into your trial account go ahead and click on "Create" towards the top right corner, like you see here:

campaigns1.png

Then you'll get a pop-up window that gives you different options for different campaign types. If all you're looking to view is the email templates we offer, then select the first option, like this:

campaigns3.png

And then you'll see all of the templates and be able to choose any you like to customize for your email campaign. I hope that helps but please let us know if you have any other questions!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured