Ability To Choose Custom Font and Text Size

Our company has a specific font that we use for all of our communications (Rotis Sans Serif Std) and it's disappointing that we're not able to use this in constant contact. So many other things are able to be customized, but the preset fonts available will not work for us.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to include more fonts in the editor or also for the upload of custom fonts but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Since the original post, custom font sizes are available in our cross-device editor

83 Comments
DavidJ0667
Rookie
Is it possible to get Constant Contact to add a new font? We use Caviar Dreams and was wondering if they would add it to their default list. Thank you David
CoachRobinSmoot
Constant Contact Partner

Being able to customize fonts is absolutely a need. Businesses need to be able to consistently apply their brand styling across all platforms, especially email marketing. I want my newsletter to look like my website and social posts. Not only that, but the fonts that currently exist in CC are so basic, outdated, and limited. Please add the ability to upload our own fonts. Or at the very least, compete with Canva in terms of available fonts.

please allow safe fonts like google fonts/adobe fonts to be added

iffdn
Rookie

Please add Montserrat and Work Sans or Theinhardt

WadeO57
Rookie

Hi! I am requesting the inclusion of "Fonts" in our brand kit toolbox. Thank you for having a logo and color palate, but it's missing fonts. 

Also, there doesn't seem to be as many fonts available as we would like. Our company uses 7 specific ones, and I think constant contact only has 2 of the 7 available. 

Thanks so much! 

ElaineB272
Rookie
I see this isn't a new topic, but i haven't been able to tell if people were able to add a font of their choice. We want to use Poppins. It has a good accessibility score and we serve people with disabilities. Please let me know if there is a way of making Poppins our default fonts for emails, newsletters, etc. Thank you
BotanyHPS
Rookie

Please re-visit this issue and allow the option for more unique fonts or allow so that you can upload your own. 

user0258745
Rookie

Please at least add more sans rounded fonts (AR). There is nothing remotely close to my brand.

GeorgeD56
Rookie

CC must be a lot smaller than they look. Adding in a new font family as popular as Montserrat should not be a monumental task at all. It's probably in the top 5 most used Google Fonts, and represents the geometric style of faces, much like Gotham, which is a super-popular but missing archetype in the available fonts (raleway seems to be the closest atm.)

MaggieK49
Rookie
Because of branding, we have two fonts that we need to include in our emails, but they are not included in the list of default fonts. There doesn't seem to be an option to add a custom font and pasting the text from another source (word, notes, etc.) doesn't work.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More