Ability To Choose Custom Font and Text Size

Our company has a specific font that we use for all of our communications (Rotis Sans Serif Std) and it's disappointing that we're not able to use this in constant contact. So many other things are able to be customized, but the preset fonts available will not work for us.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to include more fonts in the editor or also for the upload of custom fonts but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Since the original post, custom font sizes are available in our cross-device editor

83 Comments
NikoleF5
Rookie

We really need the ability to upload our own brand fonts to the editor.

AnneH171
Rookie

I am trying to use a script font and there are few choices. In addition, I can't upload our own fonts. I understand that only certain fonts can be used that will be universally "read" by the reciever's softward, but a few more modern fonts would b nice.  

I'm trying to use existing fonts in CC (like Thasadith). When I preview it in the CC program, it looks fine.  But when I send it it still doesn't read in that font when it arrives.

Frustrating...for a service that is pretty graphic-based.      

Hi!

We use an open source font in our brand design (IBM plex sans). Is there an update on when we'll be able to use it in our email's out to our list?

Thanks!

We NEED the ability to change our font for branding purposes or we will need to move companies... Please reply...

AmberB551
Rookie

I am very specific about my fonts and design of my marketing emails, but I cannot get the fonts that are my brand fonts within the email design tool. 

It would really help brand images if we could upload the fonts we use or have purchased to use in our brand voice. 

Thanks!

HIBISCUSMla
Rookie

Hi there!

We would like to use our own font style - is it possible to be add it in the list of options?

Thanks!

JenniV6
Rookie

we have a branding kit that uses specific fonts and none of which are available here even though they are available on outlets other programs please allow for the uploading of custom fonts.

BlakeM61
Rookie

Constant Contact's font options are outdated. Please add more popular web fonts such as Montserrat to align with current branding trends.

AnneH171
Rookie

AGREE with Monsterrat, as an example.  If you can't offer custom fonts, please AT LEAST include the fonts that are available in Canva, since your software integrates. 

This simply can't be that big of a deal, and it is making Constant Contact appear VERY dated.  Image and branding is the main reason to use Constant Contact, so when this gets outdated it makes your service useless.  This in combination with recent "known issues" in sending and editing is a serious problem.  

The last time this thread was addressed by an administrator was October 2022 -- a year and a half ago -- and even then the answer was "we can't do that".  

DaveVanSickle
Marketing Legend

I agree that there is a need to be able to upload/use our specific font (as documented in our groups branding strategy)

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More