Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

Ability to Schedule Post on Multiple Days

0 Votes

I think the subject says it all.  CC used to have the ability to schedule an entire month of social posts all at the same time when the newsletter was created.  Why did this stop?  Why take away something useful and time saving.  I have asked multiple times.  I have been told that I am not the only one that is upset with the change.  And the company line is, I will pass your suggestion on.  Isn't that the same as telling me to shut up and what I have to say is not important?  Why can't you fix this and go back to the way it was?  It was a great feature.

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @MichaelW21. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I checked in with our Product team and while there aren't any immediate plans to bring back this functionality, they are aware of the request. If we have information to share later on, we'll update this post. 

NIHRAB
Rookie

Honestly for me this was one of the biggest reasons for utilizing CC.  I wanted to be able to create a post and then schedule it to actually post on several dates.  Now that I am realizing that isn't available, I'm rethinking the value of it.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More