How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Constant Contact is anything but 'constant'

While I absolutely love Constant Contact and all that I am able to do -- and I've been a member for at least 8 years -- the biggest daily frustration is my need to login every few minutes. I leave Constant Contact open throughout the day. I pop in and out constantly to add contacts, edit newsletters, etc.

I am login in on average 10 times a day.  I can leave the site for 10 minutes, come back, and I need to login again.

Here's an idea: When I login, leave it active until I log out. Surely that shouldn't be difficult.

Or perhaps change the 'time out' settings to one hour after someone leaves the site.

Constant Contact is anything but 'constant'. Perhaps it should be call Disruptive Contact because the system regularly interferes with my work schedule.   Fix that and you have one awesome site.

11 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Since we have not heard of any other reports, we will be closing this post for further comments. The automatic logout is for security reasons, as your account contains sensitive information (contacts, credit card info, etc.). After 15 minutes of inactivity, you will see an overlay asking if you are still working which will stay up for another 15 minutes. After that new timer, if you do not confirm that you in fact need to work in your account for a longer period of time, you will be logged out. There are no plans to adjust the timing of this messaging.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More