Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Filter and Sort After Search

The improvements to the search feature you just released are great but you took away the ability to use the drop downs (Campaigns, Status, Search Relevance and Folders) after you have your search results.

Support told me that "this would be a great feature to add".  I believe that this is a necessary function to be a complete search feature.  Now I can find things with the search that I could not find before, but I cannot qualify the search, which WAS available when the search did not work correctly.  This causes me to scroll down to find the newest emails that I would like to reuse.  Legacy emails always seem to come up first. 

41 Comments
QCMTECH
Rookie

Hello, it would be GREAT if you could make this feature more customizable. For instance, I typed in the EXACT name of a campaign into the search field (we have 3-4 emails for this same campaign and title) into the search within campaigns field. It brought up ALL of our campaigns, every single campaign, and not in any particular order. In other words, the filtering feature does little to nothing except change the order of display, and not even in a good order. Please take a closer look at this feature. Thank you

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More