Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

[Events 2.0] Ability to Copy Event Invitations to a Different Type of Event Email

Why isn't there a way to duplicate an existing invitation in Events 2.0 and send it to non-responders? I can send an email to non-responders, but I have to create a new email for it. I just spent 20 minutes re-creating an invitation I'd already worked on just so I could send the exact same email to contacts who hadn't responded to the first one. Is there a workaround I'm missing? I was hoping I could at least get around this by creating a segment for contacts who had not clicked on a link in my previous invitation, but this functionality isn't available for event emails.

6 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

AFP-FW
Campaign Contributor

I should be able to copy a previously used email to re-send to non-registered contacts within an event.  This used to be a feature in Legacy Events, but appears to have been left off of the new format.  I should not have to manually recreate an email in order to contact non-registered contacts...nobody has time for that.

MS7027
Brand Visionary

PLEASE let me copy an existing email for an event, and send it to non-responders!  I used to be able to do this in the old events platform, but now, in the new events platform, in order to send an email to non-responders, I have to start a new email from scratch (even though I've already created a perfect email invitation, which I just want to re-send to non-responders)!  I am wasting SO MUCH TIME doing this!  PLEASE change this!!!!!!

MS7027
Brand Visionary

P.S.: This also applies to creating reminder emails to event registrants.  I should be able to copy an email that already exists within the event, and edit it and send it to registrants, instead of needing to create it from scratch!

Jesus_F
Employee

Hi all, 

This feature is available, and a walkthrough of how to do this is here

Please let me know if this does not answer what you were looking for. Thanks! 

Chris-S
Administrator

Thanks for sharing @Jesus_F

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More