[Events 2.0] Notifications When Someone Registers

In Legacy events there was an option to send the organizer an email when someone registers for the event. I'm not seeing that option in Events 2.0 - can that option be added back??? Thank you!

88 Comments
Brenda C2054852408
Constant Contact Partner

I can't express enough how cumbersome the new event registration is for setting up and viewing registered attendees.  The need to know when someone registers is very important and not an option with the new event process.

There should be a way to add attendee guests that is much easier.  

Again, I would highly encourage the alert when people register!!!

MelyssaP7
Campaign Expert

Adding another voice to this chain. We need registration notifications (not just payment notifications as some of our events are free). Please add this feature soon. 

CindyD3165
Rookie

With Legacy Event types, as the account holder/account user we would get an email notification when someone has registered for the event. This helped streamline the process as the notifications were real-time and we didn't have to constantly check the dashboard for registration updates. With the launch of Event 2.0, it seems like this feature is now removed. Only the registrant gets an email notification.

Can you please add this feature back so that we can also set which account user for each event gets an email notification for every registration? This also helps with recordkeeping and backtracking should there be some confusion/errors that need to be researched. It also eliminates the need to constantly check the dashboard for updates for events in urgent instances.

NGRREC
Rookie

Yet another Legacy CC user who would like to continue to receive an email each time we had a registrant. This feature is a MUST! I'm going to have to start looking for another provider if it is not added soon.

KDean
Rookie

Not having the "email me when someone registers" feature has really caused internal issues for our organization. Not everyone has access to log into Constant Contact, so it creates extra work/hassle for the office manager having to login and check for different staff members. Please return this feature. 

KimT462
Rookie

In the Legacy Events, there was a feature where we would receive a notification when someone registered for our event. With the new Event option, we're no longer receiving these notifications. Please, please, please add this feature! It's a hassle to have to check the dashboard daily to see if we have a new registration. Thank you. 

GoldenS2
Rookie

very annoying that this is no longer available.

BrianRW
Rookie
In the old version when you created an event there was a button you could click to be notified when someone registered. I cannot find that in the new format. Can anyone tell me how I do that? Thanks.
JulieR
Rookie

please bring back the notification email when someone signs up for an event created through constant contact.

SethM47
Rookie

I have created a new event in the new system and have some issues I would like looked into / worked on. In the legacy events, you could click on the option to receive an email notification when someone registered. I don't see that option and called and they couldn't find it either. We need one of those. 

Furthermore, for people who register more than 1 person per event (some of my companies register 10+ people for some of our events) there needs to be a better way to add those guests. I created separate blocks in my registration, but they all show up on the registration page so if just one person is registering, they see all those blanks below. The old system you would add a guest and then it would pop up to fill in - it needs to be like that.  Plus the tickets do not list the people's names/emails easy for us to be able to see and copy the information. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More