How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

More editing options for sign up forms

This form is not allowing us to customize the fields according to our needs. We want to add a field for people under certain age, a simple check box that's linked to one of our mailing lists, and we don't have that option right now.

85 Comments
NikolC5
Rookie

Constant Contact,

Everything about your platform is so great and yet you've left out one of the most elemental yet important features, this being the ability to change the order of contact fields. 

Please address this asap!

Nikol 

JamesH8805
Campaign Contributor

CC allows us to create flexible, relatively vibrant, professional looking landing pages.  But for pop-ups, we are limited to a very (forgive the frankness) boring pop-up form.  Can't use graphics.  It looks like something from 2000, not 2024.  

Please give us the flexibility to create a more robust, eye-catching email pop-up form that I can use on my website.

ErickaS20
Rookie

I have created a lead magnet that is a signup form but when I preview it its so small and hard for a user to see the image. Can you consider giving creators the opportunity to increase the image size?

DavidJ3010
Rookie

Please create more timing options for the pop-up form

For example, if you scroll halfway or 1/3 or 3/4

DavidJ3010
Rookie

We need more timing options for Sign Up Pop Up!

15 seconds is super annoying!

we need 30 seconds and 1 minute…

we also need after one third and one half page scroll 

pop up is useless in its current form because it’s super annoying to readers and does not allow them enough time to engage with our content before asking them to sign up

and pop up sign up is such an important device

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More