Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

Need a registration report or an overview like the old system to see all reg info at once not one by

0 Votes

Need a registration report or an overviewthat shows all the registration info line by line like the old system to see all reg info at once not one by one and it takes several steps just to see the one. This has added so much additional needless effort to what was once a quick overview with all registrants listed alphabetically and you could update the whole event by going down the list. A reg list view like the old system. Why oh Why did we leave the old system. After 15 years it is a shock to so many. please help.  Also, we need the option to add more payment options, where we can have a Label for title then a box for the link to the payment system.

7 Comments
KimberlyF
Rookie

I SECOND THIS 100%!!!!!

Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @dwiclass and @KimberlyF,

Thanks for sharing your idea! I just want to collect more information to make sure I understand. You can view and manage registrants and see most, if not all depending on the amount, on the same page with certain represented fields. Additionally, you can export a spreadsheet with the full registration report that should have all fields represented. Are you looking for more than this or to have it displayed in a different way? This would be great feedback for our developers.

KimberlyF
Rookie

This Dashboard was WAY more user friendly. 

KimberlyF_0-1713451660572.png

AND if you need to change a registration to cancelled, it was much easier to go to your registrants and click the square next to their Reg Status and change it to cancelled. The page with your registrants was a neat and clean list. I think you need to listen to the feedback from people that use this OFTEN. We have had A LOT of issues with this "upgrade." The system was working well, I don't understand why the drastic change. 

Nick_S
Administrator

Thank you for the additional feedback! Could you elaborate on how the previous dashboard was more user friendly? It would be helpful to know!

As for cancelling registrants, you should be able to do that from the Registrants list by clicking the "three dots" on their respective row. This article covers the steps. Is that the experience you were looking for?

KimberlyF
Rookie

The previous dashboard/event overview you would see how many total people were coming to your event right at the top. Then you could see the breakdown on a pie graph for how many people registered and how many were guests. You could send an Email to all registrants from the dashboard. You could see how many emails you have sent to your guests, how many people declined, and how many have not responded. From there, you could send an email to the non-responders easily. Were you able to see the screenshot in my last comment? 

There is a shorthand of the event details always on the page... I could go on and on. We also don't like the shorthand of the month on the emailed invitations, and how we had to redo the entire invite to be able to send to another group of people. If you will take feedback seriously, I would be happy to schedule a phone call to discuss. 

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

FunSavors
Campaign Contributor

Yes, I'm able to cancel a registration, but when you look at the list of participants, it doesn't show the cancelled. Still shows registered. The only place cancelled shows up is on each individual's info.  It would be great if when they are cancelled, the registration status show cancelled instead of still registered. Takes forever to go through individually. 

Having to download a report to check information is cumbersome. the old system was so much greater. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More