Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

SMS Marketing For International Accounts

0 Votes

Good Day.

I am currently looking to SMS Messaging to my marketing. I live in Canada, and your SMS Service is not permitted in Canada. I will need to open an account with another provider.

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

frankricarte
Rookie
Hey, there Constant Contact Team!

I am an entrepreneur, like many of you. I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered Constant Contact because it offers the same features as other marketing software but at a more affordable price. Unfortunately, after subscribing and paying my fee, I realized that the most crucial feature I needed was not available - the SMS service. Nowadays, SMS messages are not as reliable since recipients often receive notifications through platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram for cryptocurrency. So, why not go the extra mile and teach me how to send an SMS from Constant Contact to Mexico? While directing my business solely toward U.S. citizens would be illegal, I remain neutral on the matter.

I would like to continue using Constant Contact for my marketing operations, but I am unable to reach customers via SMS. It would be beneficial if Constant Contact could expand its services to the LATAM area, considering the larger population and potential for increased revenue. Could you please provide a simple method for sending SMS messages from Constant Contact to Mexico? I am not familiar with APIs and OAuths, so a straightforward approach would be greatly appreciated.

I genuinely need assistance as I have been stuck in the Customer Representative loop for the past decade, and it is taking a toll on my mental well-being. Starting my private practice would be a redemption from years of monotonous phone calls filled with scripted phrases. Can you please consult Chat-GPT for instructions on how to accomplish this? (why not?) Please, Constant Contact, don't let me down on my dream of becoming a successful millennial entrepreneur.

And I did my research, someone asked for the same service, international SMS but for Canada. Help me, ¡por favor!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More