cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Occasional Visitor

Billing

I called support about not being able to send a preview email of the campaign I created this morning. I was told it was because our account is suspended b/c of non-payment. Could you send an invoice to myself and my director of sales, Suzanne .

85 REPLIES

trying to get a copy of an invoice

I can see the invoice number - but am not able to see the actual invoice - or what it is for except for Professional Services
Tags (2)

Re: trying to get a copy of an invoice

Hi @RonC696

To start you will want to make sure you are logged in as the account owner, not a user.

Click My Account > My Account >View Billing Activity/Statements and select a timeframe. Then you can print using the "Print" option on the right.

2015-06-19_12-11-51.jpg

Hope this helps!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

Our credit card got charged and we never received a receipt

The receipt is also not available/printable from the menu options on the account. The invoices/receipts should be clearly visible and accessible by the account owners from their own menus or they should be emailed regularly as the billing cycle ends.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Billing

Hi @ErikK876

Thanks for posting here. In order for you to obtain your invoice, you can call our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506. You can also follow these steps once logged into your account:

• Click on My Account
  • Click on View Plans & Pricing
  • Then click on View Billing Activity/Statements
  • Next choose a date range or choose from the dropdown menu
    Billing Activity date range.png
  • You can enter an email address in the email address field and hit Email
    Email Billing Activity.png

• You can choose one of these options to view All Activity, Payments, and Invoices
    View billing activity.png

Hope that helps!

Re: Our credit card got charged and we never received a receipt

Hi @LaviniaJ2

Thanks for posting about this. You do have the option of viewing or pinting invoices from within your account if you would like. To view and print these click My Account > My Account > "View Billing Activity/Statements" >and select a time period. You should be able to find an invoice from 8/5 and print it.

2015-08-20_12-54-15.jpg

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

How to sign up for Invoices/Receipts

I need to print a statement for 2014 but it won't allow me to go back that far. Can I get that some other way?

Tags (3)

Re: Invoicing

HI @CassK2

Our billing team will be able to get you an invoice from that far back if you would like. Please give them a call!

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

Occasional Visitor

I CAN`T PRINT MY BILL

When I try to see my last bill and want to print it it shows only the sentence to select the date, but it is not active so I cant click it.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: I CAN`T PRINT MY BILL

Hello @MilenaH

I do apologize you are not able to print your bill. It sounds like you are on the right page. I hope these screen shots and instructions help. If not please let us know and we can email it to the Billing address on the account.

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Account.

Profile Icon - My Account

2. Click "View Billing Activity/Statements".

View Billing
  3. Select the time period you are interested in with the drop-down menu or the calendars and then click Show.

Invoice
  4. Click Print and then select what you want to print, Payments, Invoices or Invoices with Detail.

Print Invoice
  5. A new window will open with the page you want to print. Click Print.

Print invoice

Email the Invoice

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Account.

Profile Icon - My Account

2. Click "View Billing Activity/Statements".

View Billing

3. Select the time period you are interested in with the drop-down menu or the calendars and then click Show.

OptIn Payment

4. Enter an email address of your choosing into the box. Then click Email and choose what you'd like to email, All Activity, Payments, Invoicesor Invoices with Detail.

Email Receipt

I truly hope this helps,

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!