cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel account

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Cancel account

someone show me how to do a real email campaign and show me how to cancel this account 

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account - Status changed to: New

Hi Rodney,

I see that you have many questions about your new account. I'm going to pass you over to our support team for some assistance!

Re: Cancel account

Hello @RodneyS95,

I would be happy to assist you today. I recommend clicking here for a helpful tutorial on how to create an email campaign in Constant Contact. If you have additional questions or get stuck on any steps you can definitely reach out to us here or contact our support line if you want one-on-one phone assistance.

That said, if you are interested in canceling your account I would be sad to see you go but I understand. We ask that you call and speak with our Billing team in order to cancel your account. Click here for their contact information. It should only take a few minutes of your time and will provide us with valuable feedback to improve the product.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.