cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hi @user960800 

The good news is you do not always have to call into our Billing Support in order for your account to be canceled. Because you have reached out here in the Community, we have passed your cancellation request on to our Billing Department for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Cancel

I have been trying to cancel this service that I’m not using!!!
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @JasonF013 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! I apologize I am unable to see any previous attempts of canceling your account. I do however want to make sure you're assisted. While we are unable to authorize cancellations here in the Community, I have passed on this request to our Billing Support on your behalf. A member of this team will contact you with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Please cancel my subscription

Please don't bill me again in December
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Please cancel my subscription

Hi @MickS76 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support. One of these agents will review it and follow-up directly.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

CHange my account

I do not use the %65 a month how can I cancel my account ? or go to a per emial babsis
Tags (2)

Re: CHange my account

Hi @KelleyP1 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize at this time we do not offer the ability to charge per email. Constant Contact instead is a monthly service that charges whether a campaign is sent or not. User can however suspend your account for a nominal fee of per month during times you are not using it. Suspending the account would allow for you to work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. You can unsuspend from your “My Account” section at any time. With that said, if you would after all like to cancel your account please let us know. Though we are sorry to see you go we can submit a cancellation request to our Billing Support for further assistance.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Re: Billing

Hi my name is Michelle levert my user name is mlevert115 I need to cancel my service with you guys please I can’t afford it anymore
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Hi @Michellel0642 

I'm so sorry to hear this! I have however submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. For your account security we are unable to authorize cancellations here in the Community. One of our Billing agents will review this request and follow-up with your directly.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Dear Constant Contacts Team,

In reference to username "", Kindly proceed with its cancellation as we would like to close this account accordingly. Please advice to further proceed. Note: Please reply to this email  Looking forward to your Immediate response. Kind Regards, Ludeline Pace Gems Middles East DMCC

Tags (2)