cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Occasional Visitor

delete account - please stop calling

Please delete the account for Canvas Church | Canvas School of ministry with the  email and phone number attached. Our church already has an active account and I signed up for a new account in error.

Tags (3)

Re: delete account - please stop calling

Hi @LorriS264 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The good news is trial accounts only last 60 days. After the 60 days have passed your account will close on it's own. We have however updated the contact preferences on this trial to stop you from receiving the calls you've mentioned.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Deactivate account

Dear Kindly help me deactivate this account Thanku
Tags (2)

Re: Deactivate account

Hi @user214131 

While I'm sorry to see you go, I'd be happy to help point you in the right direction. We have submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support. It can however take 2 business days for turnaround, as we are an inbound call center. 

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

TRYING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT

NOT READY
Tags (2)

Re: TRYING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hi @En4niteK 

I'm sorry to hear you're not ready to continue using your account! Your account is however still in our free trial period. These trials will deactivate itself after the 60 day period has ended.

Frankie.P

Regular Visitor

Re: Delete My Account

Hello,

Please delete my account .

Thanks

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Delete My Account

Hello @user96477,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Canceling Account

Hi. We are canceling our account and I don't see a place to do that on the website. Please help us. 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Canceling Account

Hello @SusanD2453,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.