cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plans, no change to bill?

Visitor

Change of plans, no change to bill?

I changed our plan to basic email but my account shows invoice for the plus still - why is that?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Change of plans, no change to bill?

Hello @SarahM61049,

Thank you for contacting us with your billing inquiry. If you have just recently updated your plan, you might need to wait one billing cycle to see the change reflected.

If you are logged into your account, you can hover over the person icon in the upper right and click on "Plans & Pricing". One of the options should say "Current". If that looks to be the correct plan, check the price there and that will reflect what you will pay at your current contact tier.

I can look into your specific account if you have additional questions, but would need more information to do so. If you would like more specific details, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!