cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged 3 TIMES for annual subscription!

Highlighted

Charged 3 TIMES for annual subscription!

I was charged 3 times for my annual subscription. I called yesterday and spoke with a young man who said he would credit the two "extra" charges and send an email to document the credit within 10 minutes. He also said that I'd get the credit in 24 hours. So far I haven't received anything.
3 REPLIES 3
Visitor

Triple charge with no notice

Please immediately return the $40 you charged me with no notification. I added contacts yesterday and did not realize that by doing so you would triple my fee with no notice. I am immediately removing the additional contacts I added yesterday and, when I am ready to send my next email, I will paste them back into my account and assume the fee. It is unacceptable you did this to me with no notice -- and on a Sunday, when your reps are unavailable to discuss what happened over the phone! This has all the appearances of being a greedy, insensitive, underhanded, and scummy -- I don't reward businesses that do not adequately communicate with their long-time customers. I have worked with Constant Contact since 2008 (with the Village of Palmetto Bay account and then with my own account over the past 10 or so months) and have always felt you had a culture of excellence in customer service. Prove to me you are worthy of my business by crediting my card back first thing Monday, then and only then call me to advise that you have done so. If you cannot credit my card back immediately please advise that you have cancelled my account. I will gladly move on to the competition. Do NOT tell me about ACH transfer procedures, etc. -- you took the money with no delay I want it back with no delay. Period. Do not call with excuses, explanations of policy, or anything other than notification that my card will see an immediate refund before the end of business Monday. I am going on a very tightly budgeted vacation Tuesday morning and I need my money returned now. Bill Kress 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Triple charge with no notice

Hi @WilliamK130,

My apologies for any confusion with the billing for your account, and our Billing Support will gladly be of immediate assistance. Please call them directly to discuss your situation in detail with one of our billing representatives.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Re: Charged 3 TIMES for annual subscription!

Hello @simt_idc,

Our apologies for this situation. I found your account and do see that a credit was posted earlier today. You'll see this as an Account Balance in your account:

2016-08-02_14-19-11.png

I can also confirm that a follow-up email was sent to the verified Billing email address on file for your account as well. Please feel free to call 855-229-5506, Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET if you have any further questions.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.