cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD

FRAUD

HOW CAN U DEDUCT MY MONEY WITHOUT MY INFORMATION. CALL ME AND EXPLAIN ME HOW CAN U DO THIS

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Visitor

Re: FRAUD

I have a similar situation.  

CTCT Employee

Re: FRAUD

Hi @LaurenceP6 and @user41075

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

For your account security, we are not able to discuss your billing here in the Community. We ask that you contact our Billing team so they can look further into these charges. 

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

FRAUD: Wrong information given by employee

I signed up for trial and someone within 2 minutes called me and kind of first forced me to sign up with a paid plan. His name is Marc Gordon in case someone else get call from him. When I told him that I am reviewing couple of different services and threatened me that do you want me to cancel this account and I told that I am still reviewing and I have 30 days so why you threatening me.

He again called me and said ok lets do it for 30 days evaluation and if you decide at the end not to continue we will cancel and refund your money.

He said constant contact has partnership with Google ads (totally lie), and he told me if you sign up he will setup my call with an expert, I asked why don't you setup my call first but he said until I pay he cannot do anything. As soon as I gave him CC information, he changed his terms and told me that no this is for $45 plan not for this plan you call someone and find out.

This is totally cheating customer.

Tags (2)

Re: FRAUD: Wrong information given by employee

Hi @RitaG955 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this feedback! I apologize that you feel as if you were pushed into a paid plan. This is not the experience we want any of our users to have! The good news is we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you decide to not continue with our service.I also would like to point out that we definitely do have Google Ads features. We also do offer a special call for customers who sign up for our Email Plus plan. I'm sorry if this was not communicated properly. Is there anything we can do to improve your experience? We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience and are here to help as you start out. I have also followed up with the appropriate department and submit feedback on this sales agent in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.