Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Poll

Hi - please does anyone know whether we will be charged an extra fee if we try sending a poll on our email? Thank you

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Poll

Hello @DebbieVG. The ability to insert a poll in an email is available for those customers that have our Email Plus package. For the security of your account, I'm not able to discuss what plan you have but I can let you know how to check this in your account! In the top right corner of your account, there is a silhouette of a person. If you put your mouse over this and go to Plans and Pricing, this will show you what plan you are currently under and if you are able to use this block. 

plansandpricing.png

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for your prompt response Caitlin! All sorted.

CTCT Employee

Hello @DebbieVG,

I'm happy to hear Caitlin was able to assist you! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!