cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

URGENT!! I need to know the size and format of the design to attached it to the mailing, THANKS
Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Hi Gabrielae.

I'm happy to help out today. If you need to know the size of a normal Constant Contact mailing, that would be about 600 pixels wide by 800 pixels tall. The height can certainly be longer than 800 but I wouldn't suggest making it wider than 600 pixels. If you are looking to insert a picture of this size, it would need to be a JPG or PNG file.

If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know! 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Hi Melissa,

whatever you think is good is fine with me as long as its not expensive.  I noticed here that it says recommended I have to pay $45 dollars?  I signed up for $20 dollars and not 22.  

Thanks.

Sally Kasper

Hi Sally,

I see you signed up with a promotion for half off the Essential package for one month. The Essential package is typically $45, so you were charged $22.50 for the first month instead. The next month's charge will be the full $45 unless you would like to downgrade to the basic package for 0-500 contacts, $20.

If you need help with getting this set up or more of an explaination the billing team will be happy to help.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!