cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving monthly payment email confirmations

Highlighted
All Star

not receiving monthly payment email confirmations

please inform me how I can add email addresses to receive the account payment confirmations. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: not receiving monthly payment email confirmations

Hello @Trissential,

I apologize that you were not receiving monthly email confirmations for your billing. It looks like that setting was not selected in your account, but rest assured, this is an easy fix! To turn on billing email notifications, click on the icon in the top right corner of your screen (looks like a person) and choose the "My Account" option in the drop-down. When the My Account page loads, click on the option towards the bottom-left of the page that says "Opt In/Out of Payment Receipt Emails." This will then bring you to a page where you can select the option to receive emails and choose which email address to have it sent to. Below is a screenshot to help guide you.

billing_email_001.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!