Earn Bonus MyRewards points for a limited time!

Nick_S
Administrator

Nick_S_0-1708470296190.png

For a limited time, earn more than double the points when you complete the G2 Product Review activity in MyRewards! 

After making us one of G2’s Best Global Software companies in 2024, we wanted to reward you even more for taking the time to review Constant Contact. Your reviews help us gather valuable information about the success you drive with Constant Contact and what you need from us to fuel your growth even further. Plus, your testimony can help out small businesses just like yours who are trying to figure out how to grow their business!

Follow these 3 easy steps to write a G2 review and earn MyRewards points:

1. Submit a review of Constant Contact on our G2 profile.
  2. Take a screenshot of your G2 review submission confirmation.
  3. Visit MyRewards and upload your screenshot to the G2 Product Review activity to earn 25 points!

Click below to leave your G2 review through MyRewards by March 15th!

Start your review

1 Comment
Mabree
Campaign Contributor

I redeemed my points 4 days ago but still haven't received my redemption on my email. 

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article