Important Announcement: Planned Community Downtime Maintenance February 12th — 13th 🛠️

Chris-S
Administrator

Dear Community,

We wanted to inform you about upcoming maintenance and downtime that'll occur on Monday afternoon, February 12, into Tuesday, February 13 on the Community. This is necessary to protect the smooth functioning and optimal performance of our platform.

📅 Date: 2/12/2024

Time: 3:00 PM EST

The maintenance will take place at the time listed above and is expected to conclude on Tuesday morning, 2/13/2024. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

The purpose of this maintenance is to perform essential updates and improvements to our community systems. These updates will enhance the overall user experience, improve security measures, and address any potential issues that may have been identified.

What to expect: while the maintenance is ongoing, users will not be able to log in or post any new content. However, the community will remain accessible for browsing and viewing purposes.

Please note that this does not affect logging in to your Constant Contact account. You are still able to create campaigns, upload contacts, etc. This will only affect the Community experience. If you require assistance, please contact our Support team.

📣 Stay Informed: we'll keep you updated throughout the maintenance process via banners present across the Community should we need to extend our downtime via our official communication channels.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and support as we work to improve our platform. Our team is committed to minimizing any disruption and completing the maintenance as quickly as possible.

Thank you for being a valued member of our community. We look forward to providing you with an even better experience after the maintenance is complete.

Best regards,

The Constant Contact Community Team

4 Comments
MeritageVocalArts
Campaign Expert

It is stunningly unbelievable that a company the size of yours, with the vast number of businesses that rely on you for the promotion and support of their own products, has to go offline for 2 days to fix system issues. 

I hope you solve the problems. I have been waiting two weeks for you to get to grips with the bugs in the segmentation functions of your business.

Chris-S
Administrator

@MeritageVocalArts 

I understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience caused. We anticipate being offline for only a few hours to ensure minimal disruption. You will still be able to browse the community in the meantime. 

Thank you for your patience. 

I see the planned down time is set to begin at 3 p.m. ET, but I'm trying to update contacts in our account and can only see our most recent campaigns. None of the toolbars are showing up, just a list of the most recent campaigns and a few how-to videos at the bottom of the page. Is this a consequence of the planned outage?

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @BostonAlumnaeC. No, this wouldn't be related to our planned downtime. I'm able to access your account and see your campaigns and the toolbar at the top of the page. Usually what you're seeing is either a connectivity issue or an add-on/extension in your browser that causes the page to not load properly. I recommend checking out this article that outlines some troubleshooting steps.

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article