Refer your friends and earn $30

RJ_M.
Employee

Did you know, when you refer a friend to Constant Contact, you can earn a $30 reward? As part of MyRewards, you can easily share your unique referral code with friends via email, social, or text. The best part? Your friend will receive 30% off their first 3 months of Constant Contact and when they become a paying customer of ours, you get a $30 reward.*

Refer now!

*Terms and conditions apply

3 Comments
TahjeraT
Rookie

nice!

KimSwisher
Constant Contact Partner

I see that this expired December 1st.  Is there another offer we can provide through the end of this year?  We have a workshop on December 7th and would like to include an incentive if one is available.

Thank you!

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @KimSwisher. I sincerely apologize for responding after your workshop date. We have changed the end date for the promotion to December 31st, 2025! I don't know if this will be beneficial for you with other workshops you may have in the future but wanted to follow up and let you know of the extension. 

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article