Event Reports

I often need FULL event reports, that include everyone that has registered, no response, decline, and abandons.  It would see the custom report should do that, but all I can get out of custom and full reporting is some variation of info on the registrants.  Why can't I download all invitees and any info that pertains to them? 

3 Comments
Rob_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RuthM613 

Thanks for the great feedback. At this time we are not planning any further development on our events program. We are only fixing critical issues. I will still track your feedback in the event that those plans change in the future. You can download a report of your invitees by accessing the sent reporting for your event email, however, this will not include any information on who registered or declined, so you would still need to combine multiple reports if you wanted to have all the information in one report.

Thank you for using Constant Contact,

Rob L.

WCRC2020
Rookie

Custom Report is not working at all for us. I have been receiving error messages for about a month or more.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

We are marking this idea as Not Currently Planned due to us working on an updated event experience in a more advanced tool. While we do not have an update or timeline to share or can guarantee any kind of commitment on what types of event reporting will be available in the new tool, we hope this indicates some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration while we are building out this tool.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More