Anyone Else Having Problems With The Editor (See body)

BuddyK0
Campaign Collaborator

Fellow Constant Contactors! This week has been MADDENING! I'll highlight text that I want to format, and the format bar at the top vanishes! I mouseover a block to manipulate it (move, copy, delete) and the little tab on the right of the block does not appear!!! EVENTUALLY, if I try enough times, I can get my work done, but this is INSANE! TECH INFO: WIN 11 platform, FIREFOX browser.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BuddyK0 ,

Are you clicking in the blocks first to prompt the toolbar to appear, or are you going straight to highlighting? When you're hovering over a row, are you currently editing the row missing its right-side menu?

Do the issues occur in other browsers, or in incognito/private mode? Do the issues occur when you're working in a fresh, new campaign, or only a campaign with a lot of content, or one that's several iterations of copied-copies deep?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KathleenD
Rookie
0 Votes

I've been having this same issue on Mac using Safari. It is absolutely maddening and makes me want to leave CC all together. If I'm close to the edge the menu appears as it use to, but the moment I try to move the cursor towards the menu it disappears. SO FRUSTRATING.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @KathleenD. Are you able to answer the questions posed by William above? This will help us with troubleshooting. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST