Sending reminders to multiple sites within a single company having a single email

JeanB479
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi all, I have a problem using constant contact sending a yearly reminder to a few companies that have multiple sites. I have a single email for the company, but each site is managed separately. However, in my other system, all these sites are under one umbrella. How would you use CC to do that? the problem with CC is that the primary key is the email address... I like CC but am already looking for another software that can help. If I can find a solution, I will stay with CC. Thanks. Jean
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @JeanB479. When a campaign is sent to an email address, anyone who is a recipient receives the same message, regardless of their location or site. If you need to send unique messages to each site, they need to have their own unique addresses uploaded. This way, you can customize the messaging using dynamic content

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST