You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.

TheUCoach
Rookie
0 Votes

I've checked everything and have spent countless hours on this. OMG

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TheUCoach ,

Looking at your scheduling page, your emails do not have your organization's physical address yet. You need to enter that in order to comply with anti-spam laws. This can be done while editing the email, or on the scheduling page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DeForestSoaries
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hello there,

I am also experiencing this issue, even though I have made sure to follow the instructions shared in a different thread. There are no special characters in the subject, the header is completely filled out, I have selected a specific mailing list, and the physical address is intact. I even duplicated an email that I sent previously and edited the content to fit this new one, but I still got the error message.

Please assist.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @DeForestSoaries. Please email us at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with any answers to the following information:

• Are you using a VPN? If so, please try disabling the VPN. Which VPN program/service are you using?
  • Try another network, if available
  • What security program are you using? Does safelisting help?
  • Are other computers affected, or just one?
  • Are other browsers affected, or just one?
  • If just one browser is affected, does incognito/private mode help? If so, please list the browser extensions

The reason why we need this information is to find a commonality between these reports and pinpoint what causes the erroring because it is not easily reproducible. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DeForestSoaries
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi there,

It seems like this was an issue with trying to schedule the email itself because it worked when I hit "send now" instead of scheduling for later. I'm still not sure what exactly caused it, as I've been able to schedule other emails since then. I wasn't using a VPN and didn't have access to other computers or networks, so I wasn't able to check those parameters; however, it continued on other browsers. I tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

I hope this helps in narrowing down the problem.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @DeForestSoaries. Please email us with the above information so we can forward it to the correct teams. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST