The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

csv export option to format date

0 Votes
when i export csv of campaigns, date comes with date and time, and i am unable to change the format in excel (i.e. remove time, want only date)
1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @web_design1. I apologize for the delay in our reply but thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm seeing the same thing happen when I download a CSV file of campaigns. There is a workaround by using the text to column feature in Excel that can make the column editable. I'll include a third-party link that includes more information about how to achieve this but please note that our support teams would not be able to assist with the creation of this file and it would need to be done on your own time. I'll open this request up for voting.