How can I get feedback on my draft template?

CathFlexPlex
Rookie

4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CathFlexPlex. For draft campaigns, you can take a screenshot of the email and insert it into your post. Drafts do not have shareable URLs like sent campaigns do. You could also send the email to a list with just your email address on it so it will create the URL which you can share here. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
CathFlexPlex
Rookie
0 Votes

Here's the current draft. Any feedback is appreciated. 

Newsletter 1 April 2024.jpg

MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hi @CathFlexPlex.

Congrats on creating your first email campaign! 🙂

Happy to offer some thoughts.

Since this is a screenshot and not the actual campaign, I can't test the links, but I'm sure you did that. 

The overall design looks good--nice and clean with your text boxes, images and buttons aligned. I assume shades of green are part of your brand.

There's a lot of content in this email and I would suggest paring it down. There's data to suggest that mobile readers will swipe about 3 times before deleting or hitting the back button. If you have a blog on your website, have you considered embedding a Read More element to drive traffic there?

I also recommend adding your logo to the top of the email so when readers open the email, your brand is front and center (be sure to link your logo to your website or primary CTA). 

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Melanie

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Chris-S
Administrator

Thanks for the great insights @MelanieDiehl

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST