I've been having a very odd problem with Constant Contact changing the links I enter and breaking them. In the campaign I'm working on now, if I enter a link, such as http://www.landandwaterpartnership.org/summit.php, and turn on tracking for that link, it all looks fine and works fine both as I'm entering the URL in the campaign (I can click the test arrow and it brings up the correct page) and if I bring up the compaign in preview view (again, if I click on the link it works correctly). But, when I send a test email the URL gets changed to remove the dot before "org". This, of course, breaks the link. I had some success with entering the URL as ..org but that was not fully reliable. The only reliable solution is to turn off tracking. I tried re-entering the link. I tried deleting the link text completely and entering it again. I did both of those things multiple times without success. It certainly looks to me like there's a bug in your system.
... View more