SixPointFin
Rookie
0 Votes

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello LaceyD78,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API. 

Based on what I was able to find within our logs, it looks like you are referring to data that is pushed through to your Constant Contact account via a 3rd party integration that utilizes our legacy V2 API. 

Please note that 3rd party integrations are not built or supported by Constant Contact, so we are limited in the support we can provide, but will try to answer any questions to the best of our ability as they pertain to Constant Contact’s API endpoints and functionality. 

For privacy purposes, I’ll be following up directly by email at the address specified within your account to provide you with more details regarding the integration and how to contact the developer.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.