Overview: Sending an automated email series

SOLVED
Go to solution
AnnC559
Rookie
0 Votes

I've been wrestling with this for days. All I want to do is have a button on my WP site that triggers an OptinMonster popup; when client fills in popup I want them to receive an email with a link to a downloadable PDF. This is where I am:

I've created a MonsterLinks popup form on my WP site;

I've created a button on a WP landing page that triggers the popup (that works);

I've created a new email list in Constant Contact with a name to match the popup campaign;

I've created an automated email in CC with the "series trigger" being "first time a contact joins one of these lists" and chose just the list that matches the popup name;

The email is set to send out immediately and this is the only email in the "series"

The PDF for the client to download is linked to a button in the email and is housed in the CC library;

I've activated the CC campaign.

My QUESTION: How do I "connect" the MonsterLinks Optin form the client fills out with the CC email (so that the client receives the email when the form is submitted)?

I know I'm missing something stupid but I'm going in circles now. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnnC559
Rookie
0 Votes

Wait! I found where I have to integrate for each OptinMonster Campaign in the dashboard over through WP. I clicked on the CC list I created for the campaign, I've said both OM and CC campaigns but still not getting email. UGH

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnnC559
Rookie
0 Votes

Wait! I found where I have to integrate for each OptinMonster Campaign in the dashboard over through WP. I clicked on the CC list I created for the campaign, I've said both OM and CC campaigns but still not getting email. UGH

Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.