Sending Email TO Constant Contact to sign up

RobL411
Rookie

Is there a constant contact email that if received an email would automatically sign them up to a list?

For example/what I'm hoping: if I create an email account , for example signup@mydomain.com , could I have that email autoforward to constant contact so it would sign up the senders? 

3 REPLIES 3
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello Rob,

We don’t currently have anything that would be able to add a contact via received email like that.

However, if you are able to find or create a tool with the capability to extract contact information contained within a received email, you could then likely sync from wherever you’re storing them  to Constant Contact.

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
JohnW0157
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

It would be nice if Constant Contact offered a TEXT or SMS method for sending certain messages.

Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello JohnW0157,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

While we do not have any API Endpoints or Developer tools available for SMS features, Constant Contact is now offering a new SMS Marketing tool:

About Constant Contact’s SMS tool (beta)

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/45188-About-Constant-Contacts-SMS-t...

Register for SMS marketing in your account (beta)

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/45189-Register-for-SMS

For more information regarding (and/or assistance with) this feature, please reach out to Constant Contact’s support team by phone at 866-289-2101.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.