Video

BethB044
Rookie
0 Votes

When inserting a Vimeo video, is there any way to have it play right in the email rather than sending the reader out to a Vimeo webpage? It sure kills the mood of the holiday email greeting, to be sent away to a commercial website to view the video.  This is only a 5-second video of snow on our campus in a greeting card format, so it's really clumsy to leave the branded greeting card and switch to a commercial webpage to watch a 5-second snow scene. I wish I could upload it directly from my Macbook or iPhone, like a photo, but the file is too big 10.5MB.  Any way to keep it in the same window to play in place? 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee
0 Votes

Hi Beth, Thank you for your feedback, at this time, when your contacts click on the video thumbnail, a new browser tab will open to play the video. 

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.