Webhooks to create contacts and add them to a list

AblazeFamilyMinistries
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

So Typeform's integration with CC has been broken for several months (they apparently ignored the numerous emails about your API migration) and I've had to resort to using Zapier, which is clunky at best. Typeform recommended using Webhooks but I don't see any documentation on how to create a contact and add it to a specific list via webhooks. Looks like I would need to use the API. Is this correct?

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello LivingWatersforChristInc.,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

You are correct, data can only be sent between Constant Contact and a 3rd party via our APIs at this time. 

The only webhooks we currently offer are for Partner accounts (and those are only related to account billing within a partnership). We don't currently offer any webhooks for individual accounts' contacts, campaigns, etc.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.