mashery.not.authorized.inactive

user709929
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

I'm working on Integration application. recently I build the connection using ping relative url as v2/contacts.

when I authorize the connection, I'm getting an error as mashery.not.authorized.inactive.

Error Message:-

[{
"error_key": "mashery.not.authorized.inactive",
"error_message": "The Mashery account associated with this request is not active, or an invalid API key was used."
}]

any help on the above issue.

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello user709929,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

That error will typically only be returned is if you have an API Key that is disabled or the request is not formatted correctly. 

Could you please provide us with the API key that you are using to make the request, the full request(s) where you are receiving the response error (including URL, headers, timestamp, and request body), and the full response body so that we can so that we can better assist you in identifying the root cause of the issue?

In order to communicate this information securely, please send it to us via email at webservices@constantcontact.com and reference case #29929776.

As a side note: 

While no date is currently set, there will be a point in the near future where our legacy V2 API will begin deprecation, as the deprecation process for our retired V1 API is nearly complete. Due to this, while we will continue to deploy critical bug fixes at this time, we will not be doing any more development for V2 or its endpoints, and strongly recommend upgrading to the V3 API to ensure you're ahead of the curve.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.