urgent pls: Is there Maintainence being done? I am autheticated, I get a 200 response get no data

AngelaO232
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been working on an integration using your API. Today randomly, using the same logic and same code I have used for months. I can no longer get any emailCampaigns returned from this endpoint 

https://api.cc.email/v3/emails

Before I make the request, I refresh my access token to ensure that I was authenticated..
Are there new required arguments for this endpoint??
Will appreciate any help 

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello AngelaO232,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

There haven't been any changes made to the /v3/emails endpoint, but if you're not receiving a response body when making a call to that endpoint with a valid token and receiving a 200 response, we're happy to take a look in our logs to see if we can pinpoint the cause of the issue.

If you still need assistance with this, could you please provide us with the API key that you are using to make the request, the full request(s) where you are receiving the response (including URL, headers, timestamp, and request body), the full response body, and the username of the account that you are making the call to so that we can so that we can better assist you in identifying the root cause of the issue?

Please do not post the requested information in reply to this forum, as it may contain sensitive information. Instead:

Please email the requested information to our team at webservices@constant contact.com and reference case #30442453.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.