01-25-2024 07:00 AM
In this episode of the "Be a Marketer" podcast, Dave Charest discusses the benefits of using sign-up landing pages and provides tips on how to effectively promote them in person, in print, and online.
- Sign-up landing pages are standalone web pages that offer a simple way to collect contact information and grow an email list. List Growth
- Sign-up landing pages can be customized with branding and tailored to collect specific information.
- QR codes can be used in-person and in print to drive traffic to sign-up landing pages.
- Promoting sign-up landing pages on social media and through email signatures can convert followers into subscribers.
- Focusing on the value offered to subscribers, such as discounts or free gifts, can increase signups.
Want to learn more about sign-up landing pages?
- Create a Sign-up Landing Page to collect new email and SMS contacts online
- Tutorial: Sign-up Landing Pages for Lead Generation
Are you a Constant Contact customer with a burning marketing question? Go here for a chance to have your question featured in an upcoming episode.
If you love this show, please leave a review. Go to RateThisPodcast.com/bam and follow the simple instructions.