Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

Sales pitch & introduction

user70365
Rookie
0 Votes

I just started at a new company, and we recently sent out our first Constant Contact campaign. I wanted to introduce myself and the services my company provides. We added our logo, along with a button for website inquiries and a button for our service brochure. 

I've linked our first campaign below, and I want to know if it is easy to read, what's working, what's not working, easy to look at, and if you have any other questions. Thank you!

@

https://conta.cc/3wCohFV
2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @user70365. Congrats on sending out your first campaign!

This is a good, simple introduction to the services your company provides. You made sure to include your logo and use colors that represent your branding and don't overpower your messaging. 

I would suggest moving your buttons to the bottom of the email. This will create a triangle layout where your contact will read your messaging and then their eyes will be funneled down to the buttons directing them to download a document or contact you. I think there's an opportunity to include one image from your website to break up the white space and make the email more visual. On your website, I immediately see that your business is advertised as the "most capable fire protection company in New England". Make that stand out in your email! It can be put into a headline block at the top of your email. Also, you'll want to have your logo linked to your website.

I think these tips will be good to keep in mind as you continue to use our marketing tools.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user70365
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for the advice! I will be sure to move the buttons to the bottom of the page, and use our tagline in the email. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST