cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Email Automation Campaign Using API (PHP-SDK)

Highlighted
All Star

How to create Email Automation Campaign Using API (PHP-SDK)

Hello,

I am using Constant Contact API with the Laravel. I am able to create campaigns, contact lists and contacts. Now, I want to create a automated campaigns when anyone is registered or subscribed a program. Then he will get the email. Basically I want that whenever a new user added to my custom contact list he will get the email.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to create Email Automation Campaign Using API (PHP-SDK)

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support.

At this time you can only create an automated autoresponder email series within your Constant Contact account through the website UI. However, once this campaign is created, it would be sent to any contacts added to the list associated with it. This would work for any contacts added to that list, whether you add them manually in the UI, or use the API to add them.

Our main support team is available to assist with any questions you have about setting up or using automated email campaigns. For details on how to create and schedule an autoresponder campaign, see the following article from our knowledgebase: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5520-automated-emails?lang=en_US#Au...

Please have a look and let me know if you have any other questions!

Regards,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer