Select more than one list on landing page

The "improved" landing page no longer allows for the selection of multiple lists.  This seems to be such a basic feature that I am surprised that it was taken away without an alternative being provided.  It will really limit the use of the landing page feature in our upcoming events.

40 Comments
USDA
Rookie

Instead of a new idea, bring back the old legacy landing pages. Our agency depends on being able to have multiple topics on a page like this 

https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=9ww4ks5ab&p=oi&m=1132339387098&sit=h4p7ilgnb&f=bf3...

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @USDA,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this feedback! Is there anything else about the new landing pages that you do not enjoy? If we were to have the same feature available on our new ones would this work just as well for you?

Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MimiO86,

Thank you for taking the time to provide the Community with your feedback! I do apologize that at this time, we do not have this feature. However, I will be passing your feedback along to the appropriate teams and I am opening up this idea for voting from other Community users. 

GraceCMA
Campaign Collaborator
Why can't I have users select multiple lists on the "new" landing pages? Seems like a simple feature that the legacy product had.... or do I just not see it?
PeterS287
Rookie
Why can't I add email lists to this, like I can with the in-line and pop-up forms?
WECAN
Rookie
I would like to be able to add more than one list to the landing page I create so that folks can sign up for multiple lists. This does not seem to be an option but would love it to be in the future. Thank you
DeanP3206
Rookie
I need to give someone the ability to choose different e-mails to sign up for depending on their interests and where they live. Why can't I do that? It only lets me assign one list.
DeanP3206
Rookie

You still have not fixed this issue and people have been asking for how long? I may have to rethink your service.

UTDARTS
Rookie
We have multiple lists and really want patrons to be able to select what list they want to be on
DeBorahB802
Rookie
I want the person to be able to add a line of text or check a box for which workshop they want to be waitlisted for
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More