cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Preview option

New Preview option

It looks like I can no longer print out a preview of my email drafts. I need to print out a hard copy of my email drafts so the staff can make their notes/updates. I also print hard copies of our monthly newsletter to send out to our shut-ins and everything that I have tried looks like crap.
Top Answer
Chris__D
CTCT Employee

Hello everyone, I want to thank you for providing all of your feedback and support for this feature. I am happy to inform you that this feature will be arriving shortly within the preview window for all campaigns; our new Third Generation editor, our Legacy Templates, as well as our Custom Code Campaigns. I am sure you are all very anxious to have this feature available and as soon as it's released, I'll be sure to post an update. 

We can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to share your feedback and ideas. Your voice and opinion matter to us so please don't stop  

21 Comments
Occasional Contributor

Please put a print option back in the preview, we always print the preview email for our records before scheduling the emails to go out. We never send test emails to anyone. 

Occasional Visitor
I really do not like that fact that I can not print campaigns anymore. You use to have a "printable version" available which I used all the time. I don't like the new format at all.
Occasional Visitor
the new preview screen does not have the option to PRINT the campaign that I am working on... NOT Convenient to have to schedule my campaign and then send it to myself in order to print.
CTCT Employee

Hello @BeverlyD185,

I'm interested in learning more about why customers want to print their campaign out before scheduling it to their full contact list. 

What do you tend to use the print feature to do?

Candace, there are many reasons customers would like to print their campaigns before scheduling. Below are 3 that I have. Please bring this feature back.

1) Printing and distribution paper versions of email newsletters

2) Save drafts as pdfs or printing draft emails so a superior can edit them. My boss is not tech savvy and doesn't know how to use constant contact.

3) I need to submit pdf versions of email drafts to my compliance department before I can send them out.

Occasional Contributor

Please put the option to Print a Draft Email back on the Preview screen!  

Bring back the print function when in preview mode! This is F#@... ridiculous! Why did you take it away?

Occasional Visitor
When you get to the page that allows you to review a campaign, you used to be able to print the page. Now you have to email to yourself to be able to print. I don't like the extra steps. My second concern is with the social media postings. I have a photo of a posting I would like to send and discuss with someone.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Coming Soon

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello everyone, I want to thank you for providing all of your feedback and support for this feature. I am happy to inform you that this feature will be arriving shortly within the preview window for all campaigns; our new Third Generation editor, our Legacy Templates, as well as our Custom Code Campaigns. I am sure you are all very anxious to have this feature available and as soon as it's released, I'll be sure to post an update. 

We can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to share your feedback and ideas. Your voice and opinion matter to us so please don't stop