Want to promote your business? Share your social media links here for all to see!

Different Payment Options for Events

0 Votes

Our non profit doesn't use PayPal nor the other credit card option. We use square or authorize.net for payments and it would be great to see that as an option for the events function! 

Thanks!

4 Comments
HaysDigitalGroup
Constant Contact Partner

Hello, With WePay retiring at the end of this month, we are hoping some of you might be able to provide the software you use to manage payments - other than PayPal. Thanks in advance for any feedback! 

MarcO902
Rookie
I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with the recent changes in Constant Contact's new version. As a long-time user of your platform, I have noticed that the updated version bears a striking resemblance to Everbrite, and, unfortunately, it has proven to be extremely difficult to use. One of the major issues I have encountered pertains to activating events with fees. It is particularly disconcerting that the only available option for processing fees is through PayPal. I find this requirement restrictive and inconvenient. As a user, I believe it is essential to have the flexibility to choose different payment processors based on individual preferences and requirements. Moreover, the user interface of the new version lacks the user-friendly experience that I have come to expect from Constant Contact. The complexity of navigation and the unfamiliar layout have significantly hampered my ability to manage events and campaigns efficiently. This has not only caused frustration on my end but has also resulted in a loss of productivity. I understand that software updates enhance user experience and introduce new features. However, in this case, the changes seem to have created more challenges than improvements. As a loyal user, I would like you to consider user feedback seriously and take steps to address these issues as soon as possible. I would appreciate it if you could provide more flexibility in payment processing for event fees and consider refining the user interface to make it more intuitive and user-friendly. This would go a long way in ensuring customer satisfaction and retaining the loyalty of long-time users like myself. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope that you will take the necessary steps to fix these concerns as soon as possible. I look forward to a resolution that will restore the ease of use and functionality that Constant Contact has been known for.
AmberE51
Campaign Collaborator

There have been years of customers requesting Stripe and/or Square. Why not getting any of this set up PRIOR to your contract ending, or being prepared with another option on the 1st of the year?  Getting rid of ProPay without having an additional method other than PayPal ready was the straw that finally broke the camel's back. We have moved on to another platform.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thank you for your feedback on payment options for event registrants.

While there aren't any immediate discussions on introducing additional payment methods, please let us know what would work best for you so these requests can be forwarded.

Currently, the two available online payment methods are Stripe and Paypal.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Read More
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More