Promote your business: let's get social!

Abigail_S
Administrator

One of the greatest advantages of having a community space like this is one is connecting likeminded individuals. It's a space to share ideas, get involved, and spark conversation. On this thread, I would love for you all to post your social media platforms for your small business and then tell us a little about what your business is and why you started it! 

Let's follow each other and get connected! 

Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, X, and Linkedin

Abigail St Jean

Content Developer

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

8 REPLIES 8
MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hey, what a great idea!

You can find me on Facebook, Insta, LinkedIn and Google.

At Melanie & co, we partner with small businesses to help them save time and get found online by taking care of all their social media and email marketing needs. I'm also an in-demand presenter and trainer for the small business DIY marketer.

♥️ small business

MelanieDiehl.com

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Abigail_S
Administrator

Amazing! Thanks for sharing @MelanieDiehl! Sounds like this post was right up your alley. I can't wait to hear more! 

Abigail St Jean

Content Developer

ACTIVATE
Community Coach

ACTIVATE provides marketing services, consulting, and training to businesses of all shapes and sizes.

You can follow on ACTIVATE on X, my personal Linkedin, and my company Linkedin.

ACTIVATEbiz.com

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

RealtaSnap
Campaign Expert

Amazing, thank you!

Follow us on InstagramFacebookYouTube!

David Filiberti
Co-Founder
RealtaSnap
CorinneV7
Campaign Collaborator

Links: 
Website 
fb 
ig 
linkedIn 

Corinne Vivers came to be the Owner and Chief Prop Manufacturer of Fire Mecca in March 2023, when former owner Connor entrusted Corinne to bring their own spark, values, and community-driven mind into the Fire Mecca legacy. 

Corinne’s vocation before Fire Mecca was in animal healthcare. As a Vet Tech, they spent 22 years in emergency and critical care, serving thousands of small animals. In their personal life, they lead the Cat Sanctuary in their apartment community.

For over 15 years, Corinne has given their time and attention to the safety of humans as a Black Rock Ranger, which provides safety and mutual support to the citizens of Black Rock City. As a volunteer, they are the founder and President of the Arizona chapter of Burners without Borders.

Corinne breathes into Fire Mecca the same personal values that guide their everyday life: safety, community, and individual empowerment. Corinne’s 20 years of experience as a fire dancer provides them with a clear vision of the challenges their fellow fire dancers face, as well as what the fire dancing world is capable of becoming when passionate individuals unite their talents and expertise.

Burn Bright!
Chris-S
Administrator

Thanks for sharing @RealtaSnap and @CorinneV7 !

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

JonathanJ13
Rookie

Hey everyone, my name is Jonathan Jensen.  My small business is Holistic Wellness LLC, where we focus on overall wellness support in multiple ways.  I provide therapeutic and medical massage therapy sessions, make homemade aromatherapy products, help families travel and make special memories without breaking the bank as a travel agent and I also am a notary public.

I am also trying to start a non-profit that would provide comforting massages to those on hospice.

Let's get connected! Our Homepage, Facebook, LinkedIn, Linktree

Abigail_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing @JonathanJ13! We hope to see you around the Community more 😊

Abigail St Jean

Content Developer

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST