Change subject and pre-header entry box location

0 Votes

I often miss this step because it is so evasive and not obvious and send out emails with the wrong information. I have to be especially on my toes to catch it. Can't it be a regular box like everything else? Subject could be listed and require change of title to save just like the name of the email. Give us overworked business owners who do our own marketing a little help here.

Sherry Henderson

1 Comment
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hello @StargazerSherry ,

The ability to change your header info (subject, preheader, From address etc.) is available in both the editor in the header area above the email, as well as on the scheduling page itself where you select your list and confirm your info. Test sending your email can also significantly assist with catching these elements if you're finding you're easily overlooking them regularly. 

Can you provide any additional info on how you'd want this presented in the editor, that wouldn't further crowd the editor UI?

Would you prefer more explicit warning messages or Check For Errors functionality?

Would it make it easier to remember if this was simply the first thing you update when you get in the editor- AKA following a more top-down approach to building your email?

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More