Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

[Events 2.0] Ability to Edit Registration Status, No Actions Dropdown

0 Votes

In Event > Reporting, when selecting all Registrants, the Action is blank – unable to edit the registration status, i.e., from Registered to Canceled.

PeterT4965_0-1694440191815.png

5 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

Events 2.0 lacks the ability to edit event registration payment information, i.e., make changes to Payment Method (e.g., from Check to At The Door), Payment Status (e.g., mark paid when a check is received), or change payment amount. 

Legacy Events flawlessly handled these changes necessary to properly manage event payments...

snap035.png 

DermaConcepts
Constant Contact Partner

Has this feature been updated? Legacy events used to flawlessly allow for updating of registration statuses. I need to change someone's status from "abandoned" to "registered". How do I do that with Events 2.0?

PennyG843
Campaign Contributor

I  have the same issue: How to convert an abandoned status to registered, and change payment status. This was easy to do in the legacy app. Please address this ASAP.  Thanks!

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @PennyG843. You can change the payment status of a registrant from the event dashboard by clicking Manage Registration > Update Payment Status. 

At this time, the registrant status cannot be changed but it is being reviewed by our Event team. If we have an update to share, it will be posted here. The workaround would be to cancel the registration and have them re-register.

To make sure we're addressing the original post as well, the request to bulk update registration/payment statuses is still considered as Acknowledged. Updates will be shared here if we hear of any movement.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More