Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

[Events 2.0] Ability to Modify the Columns in the Registrants Reporting

0 Votes

There needs to be a function that allows you to add/delete sorting options in the reporting tab of events. For example, I don't need to know the amount paid for each registrant because the event is free, but I would like to know which type of ticket they selected since we have different sessions within the event. I would want to swap out price for ticket type.

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

FOLC7300
Rookie

So many things to not like about this new set up. On the reporting tab for tickets I don't need you to tell me the ticket name...I know which event I'm working on it says it at the top of the page. Elimninate that column and give me the registrants email address instead.

Give me a way to bulk cancel registrants. Every time I drill in to a specific registrant to cancel them you send me back to page 1 of my registrant list regardless of which page I selected that registrant from once I close that pop-up window. 

Give me a way to sort my registrants for easier location of a specific person. The columns cannot be sorted.

I don't care what the ticket ID is on the registrant listing unless I need to drill in to a specific person and have a specific exchange with that person about their ticket. 

When I want to send a reminder email give me the option to include, or not, the event description. It's not always necessary to have it when other logistical items to be delivered in the reminder email may take precedence (parking info, request to reply if they can't make it, etc). Thanks.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Read More
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More