Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

[Events 2.0] Include the name of the event in the default campaign title

0 Votes

When I create a new event, it finishes up and ends up calling that event "Untitled event created on...." instead of simply adopting the event title that I DID create (and without which it would not let me allow to go to the next step). I have to copy and paste the event title and edit that listing to have the same name. 

When I then create a new landing page for that event, it calls it again "Untitled landing page for event created on ...". That is the THIRD time I have to "create" the title by copying and pasting yet again. 

This is cumbersome and annoying. Just make the forms automatically adopt the event title and be done with it. You can add "created on .." to it or not. If somebody doesn't like that automated title, they can still edit it, but in most cases, people will likely prefer not having to edit this three times. I also find this confusing, because I just created something with a title and now it calls it untitled. Unnecessary. 

Thank you for considering this improvement. - JML 

1 Comment
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Read More
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More